RAILROAD STREET MEET AND GREET!
We’ve got the top 5 questions for 2 new staff members at RSYP. Learn all about them here:
Chris Tucci, Director of Empowerment
1. How did you find RSYP? Sara Katzoff, a Great Barrington native, alerted me to the opportunity. She loves RSYP and thought the job description was a perfect fit. I agreed and contacted Ananda and Kamal that very day.
2. What’s the first thing you do when you get home from work? My family and I raise and train dogs for Guiding Eyes for the Blind. When I get home, we spend time outside playing with our current trainee, Neutron.
3. What was your childhood nickname? Tooch.
4. When was the last time you laughed really hard? During a recent sexual health education training in Boston, we laughed a lot. We had a great group and we pretended to be obstinate adolescents during our practice lessons. It was hard to stay in character!
Sabrina Allard, Mentoring Coordinator
1. How did you find RSYP? I found out about RSYP when I moved back to the Berkshires with my family a few years ago. RSYP was one of the first places I walked into in town. It made me feel like we found the right area to live in when I saw there was a strong focus on empowering the young people in town. At the time there weren’t any positions open. However, this summer, my friend Amillie reached out and told me about the Mentor Coordinator postion. I applied immediately.
2. What’s the first thing you do when you get home from work? First thing I do is greet our 10 month old puppy, Bella. She waits for us at the door, excited to jump up and say “hi”.
3. What was your childhood nickname? Family friends starting calling me Pinky from an early age because I went through a stage of only wearing pink. I wrote a blog with that name because it reminds me to honor that inner, spunky kid who unabashedly wore bright pink every day. When I need to step up and into my fullness, I turn to Pinky.
4. When was the last time you laughed really hard? Yesterday. I live with a family full of comedians, they can usually get me laughing until my eyes start watering.
Welcome, Chris and Sabrina! We look forward to seeing great things from you!