Railroad Street Youth Project is nearly 100% community-supported. We rely on people like you, who want to live in a community where young people are valued, productive and recognized, for our continued growth and success.
Here is what your gift helps us to provide:
- $25 provides for a mentee in our mentoring program to go on a an outing or see a show or movie.
- $50 provides for one young person to participate in a trip or activity, or one student to receive a full semester of comprehensive sexual health education.
- $100 keeps the Drop-in Center open for one afternoon, pays for one year of art supplies for one youth, funds a resume writing workshop for one young person seeking a job, or underwrites one young artist to host an Art Opening at the Drop-in Center gallery.
- $250 provides 5 young people to attend a briefing at the United Nations, staffing and planning for a community dance party, or for YOB to support one youth-inspired project.
- $1,000 sponsors the cost of summer-long acting class for 12 youth participants.
- $2,000 pays for a 20 hour sexuality education instructors’ training for 30 participants.
Railroad Street Youth Project is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, and your donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.